Building on the last year’s success, Aerial Firefighting Europe returns to France in March 2019, bringing together over 500 aerial firefighting professionals under one roof.
Being the flagship event in Tangent Link’s aerospace portfolio, Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 will feature the largest exhibition to date, more demonstration opportunities and a focused two-day conference programme.
Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 will provide an opportunity to:
- Network with an international audience including aerial firefighting pilots, procurement officials, governmental experts and leading AFF technology providers
- Share experiences with pilots and operators at the sharp end of wildfire fighting
- Discuss challenges the industry is facing
- Demonstrate insight into the latest AFF trends and emerging technologies
- Showcase innovative technology and solutions